Windows Installation Steps
1. Login into Applicare console, go to Download Agents screen.
2. Click the SingleAgentWindows button to download the agent. It will download the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file and copy ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to the machine where agent is to be deployed.
3. Unzip the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to ApplicareSingleAgentWindows directory.
4. Open command prompt in administrator mode and navigate to the ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory and execute the createAgentTask.bat file.
SingleAgent will be installed as a task and it will be running by default. To view the task open Task Scheduler and expand the Task Scheduler Library and select the ApplicareAgent folder. Two tasks will be available.
- SingleAgent - Run this task to start the SingleAgent. After agent install it will be running by default.
- StopSingleAgent - Run this task to stop the SingleAgent.
Please sign in to leave a comment.