Windows Installation Steps
1. Login into Applicare console, go to Download Agents screen.
2. Click the SingleAgentWindows button to download the agent. It will download the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file and copy ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to the machine where agent is to be deployed.
3. Unzip the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to ApplicareSingleAgentWindows directory.
Step 4,5 and 6 is recommended only for java app server (Tomcat, Jboss, Welogic, Java process) monitoring agents.
4. Go to "ApplicareSingleAgent/wrapper/Windows" directory and start install.exe file as administrator.
5. Start any java app server.
6. The agent will be automatically added to the java app server and will start reporting data to Applicare controller. Login in to Applicare Console and go to Overview screen to view the agent.
For Other Docs - Click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.