Enabling Apache User Experience Analyzer
By enabling this each and every individual transaction will be logged into the database as a separate one. So a huge amount of data will be logged into the database.
Please follow the below steps to add Apache User Experience Analyzer.
1. Go to Overview screen and select the server and click the configure dynamic instrumentation.
2. Add "End User Experience Profiling" aspect to that server.
3. In the next few minutes, you can see the data in "Apache User Experience Analyzer".
To Restrict only specific URL's to be logged in Apache User Experience Analyzer screen
1. Go to User Experience --> Settings (icon) --> UEM URL Exclusion/Inclusion
2. Add the URL's in the UEM Include and Exclude
UEM Include & Exclude
If the UEM Include list is not empty then only the URL's specified in that list will be logged.
Note: After applying the changes SingleAgent restart is required. So please add all the needed URL's in UEM Include, Exclude and apply the change and restart then the SingleAgent