We can start the SingleAgent in two ways.
1. Backround mode
Go to ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory and execute below command.
nohup ./startAgent.sh &
2. Service mode
To install and uninstall singleagent.service the user should have admin permission.
1. Go to ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory.
2. Execute ./installAgentService.sh to install singleagent.service. It will install singleagent.service and start the service.
1. To view service status execute the command systemctl status singleagent
2. To Stop service execute the command systemctl stop singleagent
3. To Start service execute the command systemctl start singleagent
4. To Uninstall service execute ./uninstallAgentService.sh