Follow the steps for installing ApplicareController
1. Open command prompt in administrator mode and navigate to the ApplicareController installed directory and execute the createControllerTask.bat file.
2. Open Task Scheduler and expand the Task Scheduler Library and select the ApplicareController folder.
3. Right Click the ApplicareAdmin task and select Properties.
4. Enable Run whether user is logged on or not option and click OK.
5. Enter the User name and Password and click OK.
6. Right Click the ApplicareAdmin task and select Run.
Article is closed for comments.