1. Login into Applicare console, go to Download Agents screen.
2. Click the SingleAgentWindows button to download the agent. It will download the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file and copy ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to the machine where agent is to be deployed.
3. Unzip the ApplicareSingleAgentWindows.zip file to ApplicareSingleAgentWindows directory.
4. Open command prompt in administrator mode and navigate to the ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory and execute the createAgentTask.bat file.
SingleAgent will be installed as a task, and it will be running by default. To view the task open Task Scheduler and expand the Task Scheduler Library and select the ApplicareAgent folder. Two tasks will be available.
- SingleAgent - Run this task to start the SingleAgent. After the agent installs it will be running by default.
- StopSingleAgent - Run this task to stop the SingleAgent.
1. Login into Applicare console, go to Download Agents screen and download SingleAgentLinux. Copy ApplicareSingleAgentLinux.zip file to the machine where agent is to be deployed.
2. Create a directory "ApplicareSingleAgent" in agent machine and extract the ApplicareSingleAgentLinux.zip file to that directory.
3. Provide chmod -R 777 permission to that ApplicareSingleAgent directory.
To install and uninstall singleagent.service the user should have admin permission.
4. Go to ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory.
5. Execute ./installAgentService.sh to install singleagent.service. It will install singleagent.service and start the service.
1. To view service status execute the command systemctl status singleagent
2. To Stop service execute the command systemctl stop singleagent
3. To Start service execute the command systemctl start singleagent
4. To Uninstall service execute ./uninstallAgentService.sh
5. If we are not able to start the agent service with ./installAgentService.sh then start the agent in the background mode.
Go to ApplicareSingleAgent installed directory and execute below command.
nohup ./startAgent.sh &
Article is closed for comments.