1. Go to Log Analyzer menu and click the Custom Search button.
2. In the Custom Search popup
- Enter the search text.
- Select the log files.
- Click the Add button.
3. A tab will be displayed with the name of the search text. Click on the tab to view the results.
By default it will display the top 1000 records in descending order based on the log time.
To load the records in the ascending order based on datetime click the ASC button.
To load the records in the descending order based on datetime click the DESC button.
4. If there are more than 1000 records the Load More button will be displayed. Click the Load More button to load next set of 1000 records.
5. Click the Download button to download the records.
6. By Default the records
Please sign in to leave a comment.